I have been a professional translator since 1986 when I began as a freelance consultant in Milano. From 1993 until 2016 I was on contract with the Swiss Government Language Services. Following this, I returned to freelance translating once again. My academic background with the School of Architecture of the “Politecnico di Milano” allowed me to specialize in technical translation from German / French into Italian. Furthermore, a specific interest in the IT sector has given me the necessary tools to efficiently translate texts in the electronics sector. My enrolment at the Swiss School in Milano, through to maturity level, has provided me with excellent language skills.
I have been active as a professional translator for both public and private institutions since 1989. The assignments included translation and editing of texts in the following sectors: legal, economy, finance, insurance and marketing.
Years of studying and living in Switzerland has allowed me to become well acquainted with the cultural diversity of the country. Based on the cultural experience gathered both in Italy and in Switzerland I am able to respond perfectly to the specific needs and expectations of the various target groups i.e. vocabulary, turn of phrases, etc.
- Together we have more than 60 years of professional experience.
- While keeping abreast of technological and professional developments, we have maintained our values for high-quality translations.
- Although correct in form and content a translation does not necessarily meet our standard. It has to be attractive and captivating.
- We are very much aware of our expertise. We stick to our promises.
- We work closely with each client to ensure that every translation meets specific needs.
- Our quotes for translations and editing are competitive.